The Gateway Sports & Wellness Center, at 1300 S. Main Street, was opened in 2007 offering climate controlled freedom to run, jump, dance, learn, lift and socialize. This facility offers a full array of fitness classes, trainers and an indoor walking/running track.
In 2019, the building was sold, but the YWCA remains in the facility with a lifetime right to inhabit 73,000 dedicated square feet for wellness, fitness and health services.
The Gateway facility makes available a premier wellness, fitness and a community health center for over 6,000 individuals. Our facility houses the following valuable resources:
• Fully-equipped fitness/wellness center
• Dance/exercise studios
• Air-conditioned walking track
• Fully-equipped instructional kitchen
• Salem Greenway access
• Pilates and and Yoga Center
• Separate men’s and women’s sauna and steam room in each locker room
• Family locker/changing room