The Gateway Sports & Wellness Center, at 1300 S. Main Street, was opened in 2007 and offers 90,000 square feet of climate controlled freedom to run, jump, dance, learn, lift and socialize. This facility offers a full array of fitness classes, trainers and an indoor walking/running track.
The Gateway facility makes available a premier wellness, fitness and a community health center for over 6,000 individuals. Our facility houses the following valuable resources:
• Fully-equipped fitness/wellness center
• Dance/exercise studios
• Air-conditioned walking track
• Fully-equipped instructional kitchen
• Wellness check-up room
• Community computer lab
• Salem Greenway access
• Josh Howard/Porsche Jones Youth Wellness Room
• Barre, Pilates, Yoga Center
• Separate men’s and women’s sauna and steam room in each adult locker room
• Family locker/changing room
This facility also offers a multi-purpose room for meetings and other special events. For more information on renting the Gateway facility, give us a call 336-354-1589.