Try a wellness class or a program at the YWCA! It’s a great way to learn something new, achieve your wellness goals, and meet new people. Plus, our program lineup has something for everyone – wellness, swim and more!
Click here to register for programs:
How to Register
Before registering for programs, please create an account by clicking ‘Register Online’ and then ‘Login.’ You will be prompted to create a new account. Please note all users that currently have an account with the YWCA will need to create a new one. (Please format your birthdate in the following way: mm/dd/yyyy)
- If you are a current YWCA member and/or have had an account in the past, please create a new login by clicking on ‘Find an Account.’
- If you are a non-member and/or have never had an account with the YWCA before, click on ‘Sign Up.’
Register a Child for a Program
Minors under 18 year of age must be registered by an adult. To register your child for classes, please enter ‘00’ in the last box of the membership number when logging in. ‘00’ is the number associated with the adult in your child’s account. During checkout you may then choose your child as the class participant.
When you sign up for online registration, make sure to log in to your YWCA account. This will automatically apply the member discount to your registration.
Benefits of an Online Account
- Register for programs
- Update contact information, billing information, and other account information at any time
- View your account balance and make any necessary payments
- View and print receipts
Program Registration Policies
- Pre-registration is necessary to allow for class preparation and communication. Registration must be received no later than five (5) days prior to the start of the program session.
- Registration for programs will open at least 4 weeks prior to the start of the program session.
- Payment must be received at the time of registration. We are unable to reserve a space without payment.
- There will be no prorating of class fees for missed classes.
- Classes are subject to change based on enrollment. Program coordinator will communicate any changes in class.
- All participants/ guardians must check-in at the Welcome Center and sign a Liability Waiver prior to attending program.
- Registration cancellations can be honored up to 48 hours prior to the start date of the program and will be issued as YWCA credit or can be posted back to original credit/debit card payment.
- The YWCA reserves the right to combine classes if there is insufficient enrollment, or cancel classes if combining levels is not an option. In the event of a cancelled class, a full refund or YWCA credit will be given. YWCA credits may be used for any fee-based YWCA program.
- If a program participant misses a class, make-up classes or refunds are NOT permitted.
- If the YWCA cancels a class(es) make-up class(es) will be offered to ensure the total classes promised have been offered. In the case that we are unable to fulfill the total classes promised, you will receive a refund for the class(es) that were cancelled.